For a long time it looked as if the i’m Watch was going to be vaporware but here it finally is. i’m Watch is made in Italy and while the price is higher than your average smartwatch, the list of features is rather high. Just like the Wimm One smartwatch, the i’m Watch runs Android OS. This smartwatch comes pre-loaded with several apps and an app store is avaibable to add more apps to your device. This watch requires a compatible smart phone so it can connect to the internet via bluetooth. Not only will this watch tell you who’s calling your phone, you also have the ability to answer your phone without the need to take your phone out of your pocket. The watch comes with a built in microphone and speaker which makes all this possible. The i’m Watch also supports audio (mp3) and video (aac) playback and they made it super easy to add audio files to your watch. Although the price of this watch is rather high, the number of features this watch support does justify the cost.
i’m Watch Features:
- Watch both in the analogue and digital format
- Receive calls showing name and number of caller and see who is calling you at a glance.
- Ability to answer phone calls hands free through watch tanks to built in speaker and microphone
- Call by entering the number or by using the address book to make a call.
- Messages with preview: reading a text message is as easy as checking the time.
- Weather forecast you are updated in real time and wherever you go. Under any circumstance, weather forecast for the next hours is useful.
- Music download all the music you want and then listen to it whenever.
- Photo and image gallery
- Mobile storage and backup through Bluetooth USB
i’m Watch Tech specifications:
- Size and Weight: Height: 52.60 mm – Width: 40 mm – Depth: 10 mm – Weight: 70 grams
- Memory Flash Drive: 4GB
- RAM: 64-128MB
- CPU: IMX233
- Display 1.54” (diagonal) color TFT display - 240 x 240 pixel resolution – 220 ppi
- WirelessBluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Available Watch Colors: White, Pink, Light Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Black
- Power and battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-Po 450 mA battery – Charging via USB to computer system or via power adapter
- Audio/video playback formats supported: MP3, AAC
- Connectors and input/output: 3.5 mm headphone, connection and power minijack / Built-in speaker and microphone
- Sensors (128MB version only): Magnetometer, Accelerometer
- In the Box: Earphones, USB cable
- Languages supported: English (U.S.), English (UK), Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
i’m Watch Battery Life:
- Standby time without Bluetooth connection – up to 48 hours
- Standy time with Bluetooth connection – up to 24 hours
- Talk time with speakerphone – up to 3 hours
- Time for other uses: up to 5 hours
Compatible smart phones:
This watch functions as a accessory to your smart phone and therefore requires one to make phone calls. i’m Watch is compatible with iPhone, Android phones, Blackberry, Bada, Symbian, and Windows Phone. Check with the manufacturer to make sure your phone is compatible prior to placing an order.
For more information related to i’m Watch smartwatch, visit the manufacturer’s web site at imwatch.it.